Report NEP-CTA-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoppe, Eva I & Schmitz, Patrick W, 2013. "Do Sellers Offer Menus of Contracts to Separate Buyer Types? An Experimental Test of Adverse Selection Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 9510, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Trannoy, Alain, 2013. "Optimal Student Loans and Graduate Tax under Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 9505, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Daughety & Jennifer Reinganum, 2013. "The effect of third-party funding of plaintiffs on settlement," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 13-00001, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Shapiro, Joel & Skeie, David, 2013. "Information Management in Banking Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 9612, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mei Li & Frank Milne & Junfen Qiu, 2013. "Central Bank Screening, Moral Hazard, and the Lender of Last Resort Policy," Working Papers 1317, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Goulão, Catarina & Panaccione, Luca, 2013. "Pooling Promises with Moral Hazard," TSE Working Papers 13-427, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Buisseret, Peter, 2013. "A Political Economy of the Separation of Electoral Origin," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1021, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Alex Edmans & Mirko Heinle & Chong Huang, 2013. "The Real Costs of Disclosure," NBER Working Papers 19420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "Bayes Correlated Equilibrium and the Comparison of Information Structures," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000725, David K. Levine.
- Patrick Hummel & Richard Holden, 2013. "Optimal Primaries," NBER Working Papers 19340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin R. Handel & Igal Hendel & Michael D. Whinston, 2013. "Equilibria in Health Exchanges: Adverse Selection vs. Reclassification Risk," NBER Working Papers 19399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.