Report NEP-CTA-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- H Peyton Young & H.H. Nax & M.N. Burton-Chellew & S.A. West, 2013. "Learning in a Black Box: Trial-and-Error in Voluntary Contribuitons Games," Economics Series Working Papers 653, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gilles Edouard Espinosa & Caroline Hillairet & Benjamin Jourdain & Monique Pontier, 2013. "Reducing the debt : is it optimal to outsource an investment?," Working Papers hal-00824390, HAL.
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & RACIONERO, Maria, 2013. "Harsh occupations, health status and social security," CORE Discussion Papers 2013001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jo Thori Lind & Dominic Rohner, 2013. "Knowledge is power - A theory of information, income, and welfare spending," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 13.07, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- F. Barigozzi & N. Burani & D. Raggi, 2013. "The Lemons Problem in a Labor Market with Intrinsic Motivation. When Higher Salaries Pay Worse Workers," Working Papers wp883, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- GOERTZ, Johanna & MANIQUET, François, 2013. "Large elections with multiple alternatives: a Condorcet Jury Theorem and inefficient equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 2013023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hu, Youxin & Kagel, John & Xu, Xiaoshu & Ye, Lixin, 2012. "Theoretical and Experimental Analysis of Auctions with Negative Externalities," MPRA Paper 47060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Compte & Andrew Postlewaite, 2013. "Folk Theorems, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Apr 2013.
- Hart, Robert A & Ma, Yue, 2013. "Overtime Working and Contract Efficiency," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2013-07, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- AGRELL, Per & BOGETOFT, Peter, 2013. "A three-stage supply chain investment model under asymmetric information," CORE Discussion Papers 2013006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Moretti, Laura & Suzuki, Toru, 2012. "Strategic transparency and electoral pressure," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/19, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Joseph Stiglitz & Jungyoll Yun, 2013. "Optimal Provision of Loans and Insurance Against Unemployment From A Lifetime Perspective," NBER Working Papers 19064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borja Larraín & Matías Tapia, 2012. "Controlling Shareholders and Firm Value," Documentos de Trabajo 428, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Amegashie, J. Atsu, 2013. "Consumers' Complaints, the Nature of Corruption, and Social Welfare," MPRA Paper 47215, University Library of Munich, Germany.