Report NEP-CTA-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "Robust Predictions in Games with Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000666, David K. Levine.
- albanese, marina & navarra, cecilia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2013. "Employer’s moral hazard and wage rigidity," MPRA Paper 46343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ouidad Yousfi, 2012. "Financial Capital Structure in LBO Project Under Asymmetric Information," Post-Print hal-00813878, HAL.
- Marina Albanese & Cecilia Navarra & Ermanno Tortia, 2013. "Employer moral hazard and wage rigidity. The case of worker-owned and investor-owned firms," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/02, Department of Economics and Management.
- Antonio Estache & Renaud Foucart, 2013. "Benchmarking Politicians," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-20, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Erlend Berg & Maitreesh Ghatak & Manjula Ramachandra & Rajasekhar Durgam & Sanchari Roy, 2013. "Motivating Knowledge Agents: Can Incentive Pay Overcome Social Distance?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Johannes Horner & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2013. "Selling Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000680, David K. Levine.
- Alasdair Brown, 2013. "Information Acquisition in Ostensibly Efficient Markets," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 043, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Rahul Deb & Debasis Mishra, 2013. "Implementation with Securities," Working Papers tecipa-484, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Cass R. Sunstein, 2013. "Why Does Balanced News Produce Unbalanced Views?," NBER Working Papers 18975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ehud Kalai & Eran Shmaya, 2013. "Compressed Equilibrium in Large Repeated Games of Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 1562, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Marko Pitesa & Stefan Thau, 2013. "Masters of the universe: How power and accountability influence self-serving decisions under moral hazard," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00814565, HAL.
- P. Arca & G. Atzeni & LG Deidda, 2013. "Economics of bankruptcy exemption: Signaling value of collateral, cost of credit and access to credit," Working Paper CRENoS 201302, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Martin Pollrich & Lilo Wagner, 2013. "Informational Opacity and Honest Certification," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1291, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicolas CARAYOL & Valerio STERZI, 2013. "Signaling and the Ownership of Academic Patents," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Karthik Balakrishnan & Mary B. Billings & Bryan T. Kelly & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2013. "Shaping Liquidity: On the Causal Effects of Voluntary Disclosure," NBER Working Papers 18984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8159 is not listed on IDEAS anymore