Report NEP-CTA-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2012. "The Tenuous Relationship between Effort and Performance Pay," Discussion Papers 2012/8, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Teng, Jimmy, 2012. "Solving Two Sided Incomplete Information Games with Bayesian Iterative Conjectures Approach," MPRA Paper 40061, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jul 2012.
- David Bardey & Philippe De Donder, 2012. "Genetic testing with primary prevention and moral hazard," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009798, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Jorge M. Streb & Gustavo Torrens, 2012. "Honesty, lemons, and symbolic signals," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 492, Universidad del CEMA.
- Philipp an de Meulen & Christian Bredemeier, 2012. "A Political Winner’s Curse: Why Preventive Policies Pass Parliament so Narrowly," Ruhr Economic Papers 0336, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay, 2012. "Market Thickness, Prices and Honesty: A Quality Demand Trap," Discussion Papers 12-06, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Michael Kopel & Marco Marini, 2012. "Optimal Compensation Structure In Consumer Cooperatives Under Mixed Oligopoly," Working Papers 0512, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2012.
- Madhav S. Aney, 2012. "Inefficiency in the Shadow of Unobservable Outside Options," Working Papers 28-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Romain Baeriswyl & Camille Cornand, 2012. "Reducing overreaction to central banks' disclosures:theory and experiment," Working Papers 2012-08, Swiss National Bank.
- Xavier Freixas & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2012. "Taming SIFIs," Working Papers 649, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Schmitz, Patrick W, 2012. "The hold-up problem, innovations, and limited liability," CEPR Discussion Papers 9050, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Bardsley, 2012. "Duality in Contracting," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1141, The University of Melbourne.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Schöttner, Anja, 2012. "Incentives to Motivate," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/15, University of Stavanger.
- Alfredo Di Tillio & Nenad Kos & Matthias Messner, 2012. "The Design of Ambiguous Mechanisms," Working Papers 446, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.