Report NEP-CTA-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie & Biais, Bruno, 2012. "Risk-sharing or risk-taking? Counterparty risk, incentives and margins," Working Paper Series 1413, European Central Bank.
- Matthias Lang, 2012. "Communicating Subjective Evaluations," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_14, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Apr 2017.
- Simeon Schudy & Verena Utikal, 2012. "The Influence of (Im)perfect Data Privacy on the Acquisition of Personal Health Data," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-12, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Bardey, David & De Donder, Philippe, 2012. "Genetic testing with primary prevention and moral hazard," TSE Working Papers 12-320, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bardey, David & De Donder, Philippe, 2012. "Genetic testing with primary prevention and moral hazard," IDEI Working Papers 729, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Kiho Yoon, 2012. "The optimal allocation of prizes in contests: An auction approach," Discussion Paper Series 1207, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Heider, Florian & Inderst, Roman, 2012. "Loan prospecting," Working Paper Series 1439, European Central Bank.
- Laure ATHIAS & Raphael SOUBEYRAN, 2012. "Less Risk, More Effort: Demand Risk Allocation in Incomplete Contracts," Working Papers 12-20, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2012.
- Markus Kinateder & Hubert Janos Kiss, 2012. "Sequential decisions in the Diamond-Dybvig banking model," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Daniel C Hardy, 2012. "Bank Capitalization As a Signal," IMF Working Papers 12/114, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rafael Hortala-Vallve & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Rosemarie Nagel, 2012. "The Role of Information in Different Bargaining Protocols," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Leif Brandes & Marc Brechot & Egon Franck, 2011. "The Temptation of Social Ties: When Interpersonal Network Transactions Hurt Firm Performance," Working Papers 00159, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised 2012.
- Xavier Freixas & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2012. "Taming SIFIs," Economics Working Papers 1328, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.