Report NEP-CTA-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arvidsson, Sara, 2011. "Predictors of customer loyalty in automobile insurance - The role of private information in risky driving behavior and claim history," Working papers in Transport Economics 2011:2, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Simone Galperti, 2011. "Common Agency with Informed Principals: Menus and Signals," Discussion Papers 1541, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Rothbauer, Julia & Sieg, Gernot, 2011. "Welfare effects of public service broadcasting in a free-to-air TV market," Economics Department Working Paper Series 13, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Economics Department.
- Alex Edmans & Itay Goldstein & Wei Jiang, 2011. "Feedback Effects and the Limits to Arbitrage," NBER Working Papers 17582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriel Desgranges & Stéphane Gauthier, 2011. "Privileged information exacerbates market volatility," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639813, HAL.
- Robertas Zubrickas, 2011. "Managerial accountability for payroll expense and firm-size wage effects," IEW - Working Papers 474, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón & Iriberri Etxebeste, Nagore, 2006. "The Language Game: A Game-Theoretic Approach to Language Contact," IKERLANAK 2006-24, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Aase, Knut K. & Bjuland, Terje & Øksendal, Bernt, 2011. "Insider trading with partially informed traders," Discussion Papers 2011/21, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Meg Adachi-Sato & Kazuya Kamiya, 2011. "A Dynamic Multitask Model: Fixed Wages, No Externalities, and Holdup Problems," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-825, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2011. "Efficient Combinatorial Exchanges," CARF F-Series CARF-F-258, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.