Report NEP-CTA-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James A. Best, "undated". "When Do We Learn to Cooperate? The Role of Social Learning in Social Dilemmas," ESE Discussion Papers 206, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Koralai Kirabaeva & Assaf Razin, 2011. "Composition of International Capital Flows: A Survey," Working Papers 142011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Yildizparlak, Anil & Corchón, Luis C., 2011. "Give peace a chance: the effect of incomplete and imperfect information on mediation," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1114, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Vianney Dequiedt & Yves Zenou, 2011. "International Migration, Imperfect Information and Brain Drain," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011009, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Dequiedt, Vianney & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "International Migration, Imperfect Information, and Brain Drain," IZA Discussion Papers 5786, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Blake & John Cotter & Kevin Dowd, 2011. "Financial Risks and the Pension Protection Fund:Can It Survive Them?," Working Papers 200615, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Jaromir Benes & Michael Kumhof, 2011. "Risky Bank Lending and Optimal Capital Adequacy Regulation," IMF Working Papers 11/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Albert Marcet & Ramon Marimon, 2011. "Recursive Contracts," CEP Discussion Papers dp1055, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.