Report NEP-CTA-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ludwig, Sandra, 2011. "Contests – A comparison of timing and information structures," Discussion Papers in Economics 12209, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- John Thanassoulis, 2011. "Bankers' Pay Structure And Risk," Economics Series Working Papers 545, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2011. "Cronyism in Business, Public Sector and Politics," MPRA Paper 30231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keiichi Hori & Hiroshi Osano, 2011. "Agency Contracts, Noncommitment Timing Strategies, and Real Options," KIER Working Papers 768, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Bushnell, James, 2011. "Adverse Selection and Emissions Offsets," Staff General Research Papers 32736, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Xavier Vives, 2010. "Competition and Stability in Banking," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 576, Central Bank of Chile.
- Holmberg, Ulf, 2011. "Banking and the Determinants of Credit Crunches," Umeå Economic Studies 822, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Pritchett & Mallorie Smith, 2011. "Sequential Sales As a Test of Adverse Selection in the Market for Slaves," Working Papers 1115, Tulane University, Department of Economics.