Report NEP-CTA-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Strulovici, 2011. "Renegotiation-Proof Contracts with Moral Hazard and Persistent Private Information," Discussion Papers 1519, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Aristotelis Boukouras & Kostas Koufopoulos, 2011. "Information Aggregation and Adverse Selection," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 62, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Domenico Colucci & Nicola Doni & Vincenzo Valori, 2011. "Information Disclosure in Procurement Auctions with Horizontally Differentiated Suppliers," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_04.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 2011. "Efficient Search by Committee," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1782, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Aristotelis Boukouras, 2011. "Contract Law and Development," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 61, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Allan Drazen & Ethan Ilzetzki, 2010. "Kosher Pork," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 172, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Lamont K. Black & Chenghuan Sean Chu & Andrew Cohen & Joseph B. Nichols, 2011. "Differences across originators in CMBS loan underwriting," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-05, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ralf R. Meisenzahl, 2011. "Verifying the state of financing constraints: evidence from U.S. business credit contracts," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-04, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Andrea Prestipino, 2011. "Transparent Restrictions on Beliefs and Forward Induction Reasoning in Games with Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 376, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Nikhil Vellodi, 2010. "Communication Equilibria and Bounded Rationality," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 955, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jakob Bosma, 2011. "Communicating Bailout Policy and Risk Taking in the Banking Industry," DNB Working Papers 277, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.