Report NEP-CTA-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Annamaria Menichini & Giovanni Immordino & Maria Grazia Romano, 2010. "A Simple Impossibility Result in Behavioral Contract Theory," CSEF Working Papers 262, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Julie Rosaz, 2010. "Biaised Information and Effort," Working Papers 1025, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00527563_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Malcomson, 2010. "Relational Incentive Contracts," Economics Series Working Papers 508, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Eeckhout, Jan & Kircher, Philipp, 2010. "Sorting versus screening: search frictions and competing mechanisms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29704, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Murat Yilmaz, 2010. "Auctioning a Discrete Public Good under Incomplete Information," Working Papers 2010/14, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Koralai Kirabaeva & Assaf Razin, 2010. "Composition of Capital Flows: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 16492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnold, Lutz G. & Reeder, Johannes & Trepl, Stefanie, 2010. "Single-Name Credit Risk, Portfolio Risk, and Credit Rationing," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 448, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Viral V. Acharya & Peter M. DeMarzo & Ilan Kremer, 2010. "Endogenous Information Flows and the Clustering of Announcements," NBER Working Papers 16485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2010. "Agency Problems and the Fate of Capitalism," NBER Working Papers 16490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.