Report NEP-CTA-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 2010. "On contractual solutions to hold-up problems with quality uncertainty and unobservable investments," MPRA Paper 23157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mitchell, Matthew & Zhang, Yuzhe, 2010. "Unemployment Insurance with Hidden Savings," MPRA Paper 23214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rene Saran & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "Ex-post regret learning in games with fixed and random matching: The case of private values," Working Papers 2010-11, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Beria Leimona & Brooke Kelsey Jack & Betha Lusiana & Rachman Pasha, 2010. "Designing a Procurement Auction for Reducing Sedimentation: A Field Experiment in Indonesia," EEPSEA Research Report rr2010042, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2010.
- Svetlana Andrianova & Badi Baltagi & Panicos Demetriades & David Fielding, 2010. "The African Credit Trap," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/18, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Oct 2010.
- Yuki Kumagai, 2010. "Networks and Markets. The dynamic impacts of information, matching and transaction costs on trade," Discussion Papers 2010-07, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2010. "A Continuous Theory of Income Insurance," Working Paper Series 840, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Rene Saran & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "Ex-Post Regret Learning in Games with Fixed and Random Matching: The Case of Private Values," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000083, David K. Levine.
- Paola Paiardini, 2010. "The Price Impact of Economic News, Private Information and Trading Intensity," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1011, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Fricke, Christoph & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2010. "Does the "Bund" dominate price discovery in Euro bond futures? Examining information shares," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-449, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Min Zhang, 2010. "Unemployment Insurance Eligibility, Moral Hazard and Equilibrium Unemployment," Working Papers tecipa-405, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Karolina Kaiser & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2010. "The Timing of Elections in Federations : A Disciplining Device against Soft Budget Constraints ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10036, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4068878 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adrian Masters, 2010. "Money in a Model of Prior Production and Imperfectly Directed Search," Discussion Papers 10-11, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.