Report NEP-CTA-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zheng, Charles Zhoucheng, 2010. "Debt- Versus Equity-Financing in Auction Designs," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31517, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/15001/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/17757/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shengle Lin, 2010. "Gradual Information Diffusion and Asset Price Momentum," Working Papers 10-04, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Matthias Kräkel & Anja Schöttner, 2010. "Technology Choice and Incentives under Relative Performance Schemes," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse10_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/19477/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2548/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christine Binzel & Dietmar Fehr, 2010. "Social Relationships and Trust," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2010. "Investor Protection and Income Inequality: Risk Sharing vs Risk Taking," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 827.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Vives, Xavier, 2010. "Competition and stability in banking," IESE Research Papers D/852, IESE Business School.
- Kauhanen, Antti & Napari, Sami, 2010. "Performance Measurement and Incentive Plans," Discussion Papers 1216, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.