Report NEP-CTA-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jun Nakabayashi, 2010. "Equilibria in Asymmetric Auctions with Entry," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2010-002, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Pio Baake & Vanessa von Schlippenbach, 2010. "Quality Distortions in Vertical Relations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 968, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Caccioli, Fabio & Marsili, Matteo, 2010. "Efficiency and stability in complex financial markets," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-3, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Alberto Bennardo & Pierre-André Chiappori & Joon Song, 2010. "Perks as Second Best Optimal Compensations," CSEF Working Papers 244, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Tamada, Yasunari & Tsai, Tsung-Sheng, 2009. "The Allocation of Decision-Making Authority when Principal has Reputation Concerns," MPRA Paper 20225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiara Donnini & Maria Gabriella Graziano & Maria Laura Pesce, 2010. "Fairness Properties of Constrained Market Equilibria," CSEF Working Papers 245, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Hoff, Karla, 2010. "Dysfunctional finance : positive shocks and negative outcomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5183, The World Bank.
- Carlos Chávez & Mauricio Villena & Johan Stranlund, 2009. "The Choice of Policy Instruments to Control Pollution under Costly Enforcement and Incomplete Information," Working Papers 01-2009, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.