Report NEP-CTA-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "A Theory of Educational Inequality Family and Agency Costs," MPRA Paper 17434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Baker & Ingmar Nyman, 2009. "Competitive Pressure and Lying in Search Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 426, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Christopher J. Waller, 2009. "Dynamic taxation, private information and money," Working Papers 2009-035, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Edward Cartwright & Joris Gillet & Mark Van Vugt, 2009. "Endogenous Leadership in a Coordination Game with Conflict of Interest and Asymmetric Information," Studies in Economics 0913, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Florian Schuett, 2009. "Inventors and Impostors: An Economic Analysis of Patent Examination," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/28, European University Institute.
- Paulo F. C. Tilles & Fernando F. Ferreira & Gerson Francisco & Carlos de B. Pereira & Flavia Mori Sarti, 2009. "A Markovian Model Market - Akerlof's Lemmons and the Asymmetry of Information," Papers 0905.0468, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00413825_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Nicita & Massimiliano Vatiero, 2009. "Incomplete Contracts, Irreversible Investments and Entry Deterrence," Department of Economics University of Siena 566, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00414479_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martimort, David & Poudou, Jean-Christophe & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2009. "Contracting and Ideas Disclosure in the Innovation Process," IDEI Working Papers 567, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.