Report NEP-CTA-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Horner & Larry Samuelson, 2009. "Incentives for Experimenting Agents," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1726, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jung, Hanjoon Michael, 2009. "Strategic Information Transmission: Comment," MPRA Paper 17115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emily Oster & Ira Shoulson & Kimberly Quaid & E. Ray Dorsey, 2009. "Genetic Adverse Selection: Evidence from Long-Term Care Insurance and Huntington Disease," NBER Working Papers 15326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marie Hoerova & Cyril Monnet & Theodosios Temzelides, 2009. "Money talks," Working Papers 09-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Alex Edmans & Xavier Gabaix & Tomasz Sadzik & Yuliy Sannikov, 2009. "Dynamic Incentive Accounts," NBER Working Papers 15324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Junichiro Ishida, 2009. "Why Hierarchy? Communication and Information Acquisition in Organizations," ISER Discussion Paper 0751, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Thomas Jensen, 2009. "Electoral Competition when Candidates are Better Informed than Voters," EPRU Working Paper Series 2009-06, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090076 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlsen, Benedicte & Nyborg, Karine, 2009. "The Gate is Open: Primary Care Physicians as Social Security Gatekeepers," Memorandum 07/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.