Report NEP-CTA-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2009. "The Theory of Incentives Applied to the Transport Sector," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 09-04, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Pakes, Ariel, 2009. "Finite State Dynamic Games with Asymmetric Information: A Framework for Applied Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 7323, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernardita Vial & Felipe Zurita, 2009. "On Reputational Rents as an Incentive Mechanism in Competitive Markets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000279, David K. Levine.
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2009. "Endogenous managerial incentive contracts in a differentiated duopoly, with and without commitment," Working Papers 0905, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Roozbeh Hosseini & Larry E. Jones & Ali Shourideh, 2009. "Risk Sharing, Inequality and Fertility," NBER Working Papers 15111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michal Bresky, 2009. "Revenue and Efficiency in Multi-Unit Uniform-Price Auctions," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp384, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Otto H. Swank & Bauke Visser, 2009. "Decision Making and Learning in a Globalizing World," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/20, European University Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2009. "Grading Exams: 100, 99, 98,...or A, B, C?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1710, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore