Report NEP-CTA-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gupta, Sunil & Mela, Carl F. & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2009. "The value of a "free" customer," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb092903, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Zheng, Charles Zhoucheng, 2009. "A Coase Theorem Based on a New Concept of the Core," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13051, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Gregor & Dalibor Roháč, 2009. "The Optimal State Aid Control: No Control," Working Papers IES 2009/14, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2009.
- Mallesh M. Pai & Rakesh Vohra, 2008. "Optimal Auctions with Financially Constrained Bidders," Discussion Papers 1471, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Simon Loertscher & Andras Niedermayer, 2008. "Fee Setting Intermediaries: On Real Estate Agents, Stock Brokers, and Auction Houses," Discussion Papers 1472, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kyle Bagwell, 2009. "Self-Enforcing Trade Agreements and Private Information," NBER Working Papers 14812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- GAUTIER, Axel & YVRANDE-BILLON, Anne, 2008. "Contract renewal as an incentive device. An application to the French urban public transport sector," CORE Discussion Papers 2008068, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmeling, Maik, 2009. "Trader see, trader do: How do (small) FX traders react to large counterparties' trades?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-415, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Christopher Cotton, 2008. "Multiple-bidding in auctions as bidders become confident of their private valuations," Working Papers 0902, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Eric Langlais, 2009. "Deterrence of a criminal team: how to rely on its members’shortcomings ?," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-11, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Nikolaj Schmidt, 2008. "Foreign Bank Entry: The Stability Implications of Greenfield Entry vs. Acquisition," FMG Discussion Papers dp623, Financial Markets Group.
- Langlais, Eric, 2008. "Deterrence of a criminal team: how to rely on its members' shortcomings?," MPRA Paper 14369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Braido, Luis & da Costa, Carlos & Dahlby, Bev, 2009. "Adverse Selection and Risk Aversion in Capital Markets," Working Papers 2009-15, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 07 Jul 2010.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2009. "Confronting Objections to Performance Pay: A Study of the Impact of Individual and Gain-sharing Incentives on the Job Satisfaction of British Employees," MPRA Paper 14244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Immordino & Marco Pagano & Michele Polo, 2009. "Incentives to Innovate and Social Harm: Laissez-Faire, Authorization or Penalties?," CSEF Working Papers 220, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Kessler, Anke & Luelfesmann, Christoph & Myers, Gordon M, 2009. "The Architecture of Federations: Constitutions, Bargaining, and Moral Hazard," CEPR Discussion Papers 7244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.