Report NEP-CTA-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alfredo Burlando & Alberto Motta, 2009. "Conditional Delegation and Optimal Supervision," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0095, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Ghosal, Sayantan & Thampanishvong, Kannika, 2009. "Does strengthening Collective Action Clauses (CACs) help?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 895, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Max Blouin & Jean-Marc Bourgeon, 2008. "Practices," Working Papers hal-00360512, HAL.
- Hannu Vartiainen, 2009. "Auction Design without Commitment," Discussion Papers 44, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00354820_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Pomfret, 2009. "The Financial Sector and the Future of Capitalism," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Jakub Kastl & David Martimort & Salvatore Piccolo, 2009. ""When Should Manufacturers Want Fair Trade?": New Insights from Asymmetric Information," CSEF Working Papers 218, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 08 Apr 2010.
- Silva Marchesi & Laura Sabani & Axel Dreher, 2009. "Agency and communication in IMF conditional lending: theory and empirical evidence," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 183, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Marchesi, Silvia & Sabani, Laura & Dreher, Axel, 2009. "Agency and Communication in IMF Conditional Lending: Theory and Empirical Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4041, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Silvia Marchesi & Laura Sabani & Axel Dreher, 2009. "Agency and communicaton in IMF conditional lending: Theory and empirical evidence," KOF Working papers 09-218, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- de Haas, Ralph & van Horen, Neeltje, 2009. "The strategic behavior of banks during a financial crisis; evidence from the syndicated loan market," MPRA Paper 14164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katrin Millock & Angels Xabadia & David Zilberman, 2009. "Investment Policy for New Environmental Monitoring Technologies to Manage Stock Externalities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00367888, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00349492_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler, 2009. "Strategic Communication Networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00367692, HAL.
- Jos Jansen, 2009. "Strategic Information Disclosure and Competition for an Imperfectly Protected Innovation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.