Report NEP-CSE-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Proeger, Till & Runst, Petrik, 2019. "Digitization and knowledge spillover effectiveness: Evidence from the "German Mittelstand"," ifh Working Papers 20/2019, Volkswirtschaftliches Institut für Mittelstand und Handwerk an der Universität Göttingen (ifh).
- Rene Belderbos & Victor Gilsing & Boris Lokshin & Martin Carree & Juan Fernández Sastre, 2017. " The antecedents of new R&D collaborations with different partner types: On the dynamics of past R&D collaboration and innovative performance," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 596672, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- Alejandro Bello-Pintado & Felipe Berrutti & Carlos Bianchi & Pablo Blanchard, 2019. "Knowledge searching strategies, testing for complementarities on the innovation behavior of the firm," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 19-18, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Voxi H. S. Amavilah & Antonio R. Andres, 2019. "Business Dynamics, Knowledge Economy, and the Economic Performance of African Countries," CEREDEC Working Papers 19/004, Centre de Recherche pour le DÃ©veloppement Economique (CEREDEC).
- Ufuk Akcigit & Sina Ates, 2019. "What Happened to the U.S. Business Dynamism?," 2019 Meeting Papers 150, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rene Belderbos & Jojo Jacob & Boris Lokshin, 2017. " Corporate Venture Capital (CVC) investments and technological performance: Geographic diversity and the interplay with technology alliances," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 596673, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- Diego Gomes & Cezar Santos & Felipe Iachan, 2019. "Labor Earnings Dynamics with a Large Informal Sector," 2019 Meeting Papers 793, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Brian K. Kovak & Jacqueline Mauro & Ana Venancio, 2019. "The China Shock and Employment in Portuguese Firms," NBER Working Papers 26252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & Huiyu Li & Peter Klenow & Timo Boppart, 2019. "A Theory of Falling Growth and Rising Rents," 2019 Meeting Papers 458, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Caroline Paunov & Martin Borowiecki & Nevine El-Mallakh, 2019. "Cross-country evidence on the contributions of research institutions to innovation," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 77, OECD Publishing.
- Cao, Qian & Li, Jianbiao & Niu, Xiaofei, 2019. "The role of overconfidence in overweighting private information: Does gender matter?," EconStor Preprints 203448, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Dominick Bartelme & Andrei Levchenko & Ting Lan, 2019. "Specialization, Market Access and Medium-Term Growth," 2019 Meeting Papers 999, Society for Economic Dynamics.