Report NEP-CSE-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sokolov, D. & Zavyalova, E., 2018. "Knowledge management strategies, HRM practices and intellectual capital in knowledge-intensive firms," Working Papers 15119, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Bellandi, Marco & Plechero, Monica & Santini, Erica, 2018. "Understanding processes of path renewal and creation in thick specialized regional innovation systems. Evidence from two textile districts in Italy and Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Carol Newman & John Page & John Rand & Abebe Shimeles & Måns Söderbom & Finn Tarp, 2018. "Linked in by foreign direct investment: The role of firm-level relationships in knowledge transfers in Africa and Asia," WIDER Working Paper Series 161, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pleshkova, A. & Grinberg, E., 2018. "To the question of knowledge managers' education," Working Papers 15117, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Liu, Huiling & Fei, Xing & Yakshtas, Kseniya & Li, Bo, 2018. "Does the high-tech enterprise certification policy promote innovation in China?," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-85, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ufuk Akcigit & Sina T. Ates & Giammario Impullitti, 2018. "Innovation and Trade Policy in a Globalized World," CEP Discussion Papers dp1589, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Andrés Zahler & Daniel Goya & Matías Caamaño, 2018. "The Role of Obstacles to Innovation on Innovative Activities: an Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 2018-02, Escuela de Negocios y Economía, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso.
- Lanz, Rainer & Lundquist, Kathryn & Mansio, Grégoire & Maurer, Andreas & Teh, Robert, 2018. "E-commerce and developing country-SME participation in global value chains," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2018-13, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Josef Taalbi, 2018. "Evolution and structure of technological systems - An innovation output network," Papers 1811.06772, arXiv.org.
- Panibratov, A. & Klishevich, D., 2018. "Internationalization of the State-Owned Enterprises: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers 15116, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Wales, W. & Shirokova, G. & Bogatyreva, K. & Germain, R., 2018. "Foreign Motivations: How International Exposure Shapes Firms' Entrepreneurial Orientation in Emerging Market," Working Papers 15121, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Karpinskaya, E. & Shirokova, G., 2018. "Entrepreneurial Leadership: Approaches to Concept Definition and Main Research Directions," Working Papers 15111, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Panibratov, Andrei & Chen, Xinchuan, 2018. "The role of informal institutions in the internationalization process of Chinese and Russian firms," Working Papers 15115, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Bordunos, A. & Kosheleva, S., 2018. "Institutional fit of Strategic Human Resource Management: Myth, limitation or advantage?," Working Papers 15107, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Benoît Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2018. "Public Service Innovation Networks (PSINs): Collaborating for Innovation and Value Creation," Working Papers halshs-01934275, HAL.