Report NEP-CSE-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muduli, Silu & Ramana, D.V., 2018. "Measuring Financial Capability of the Street Vendors," EconStor Preprints 187423, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Iandolo, Stefano & Ferragina, Anna Maria, 2018. "Does persistence in internationalization and innovation influence firms’ performance?," EconStor Preprints 189680, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Peters, Bettina & Roberts, Mark J. & Vuong, Van Anh, 2018. "Firm R&D investment and export market exposure," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-047, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2018. "Anti-Migration as a Threat to Internationalization? A Review of the Migration-Internationalization Literature," GLO Discussion Paper Series 287, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Grogan, Louise, 2018. "Strategic Fertility Behaviour, Early Childhood Human Capital Investments and Gender Roles in Albania," IZA Discussion Papers 11937, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nerea Gómez-Fernández & Mauro Mediavilla, 2018. "Do information and communication technologies (ICT) improve educational outcomes? Evidence for Spain in PISA 2015," Working Papers 2018/20, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Wendy Rayack, 2017. "When Hours Decline: Tides of Change in Low-wage Labor Markets," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2017-007, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Estrin, Saul & Nielsen, Bo B. & Nielsen, Sabina, 2017. "Emerging market multinational companies and internationalization: the role of home country urbanization," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68350, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.