Report NEP-CSE-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thanh Tam Nguyen-Huu & Minh Nguyen-Khac & Quoc Tran-Nam, 2017. "The role of environmental regulations and innovation in TFP convergence: Evidence from manufacturing SMEs in Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 092, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wu, Xiaoping, 2017. "Interplay between patents and standards in the information and communication technology (ICT) sector and its relevance to the implementation of the WTO Agreements," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2017-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Mohavedi, Mohammad & Shahbazi, Kiumars & Gaussens, Olivier, 2017. "Innovation and willingness to export: Is there an effect of conscious self-selection?," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Benedetto, Lepori & Geuna, Aldo & Veglio, Valerio, 2017. "A Typology of European Universities. Differentiation and resource distribution," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201705, University of Turin.
- IKEUCHI Kenta & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2017. "Creative Destruction in the Era of Open Innovation: Empirical investigation into the relationship between patenting and survival of Japanese firms," Discussion papers 17055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- TSURUTA Daisuke, 2017. "SME Policies as a Barrier to Growth of SMEs," Discussion papers 17046, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gabriel Rissola & Fernando HervÃ¡s & Milena Slavcheva & Koen Jonkers, 2017. "Place-Based Innovation Ecosystems: Espoo Innovation Garden and Aalto University (Finland)," JRC Working Papers JRC106122, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- OHYAMA Atsushi, 2017. "Industry Growth through Spinoffs and Startups," Discussion papers 17057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sandra Planes-Satorra & Caroline Paunov, 2017. "Inclusive innovation policies: Lessons from international case studies," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2017/2, OECD Publishing.
- Voxi Amavilah & Simplice Asongu & Antonio Andrés, 2017. "Effects of globalization on peace and stability: Implications for governance and the knowledge economy of African countries," Working Papers 17/014, African Governance and Development Institute..
- M.A. Boermans & Daan Willebrands, 2017. "Entrepreneurship, risk perception and firm performance," Working Papers 17-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- IKEUCHI Kenta & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki & TAMURA Ryuichi & TSUKADA Naotoshi, 2017. "Measuring Science Intensity of Industry using Linked Dataset of Science, Technology and Industry," Discussion papers 17056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Amoroso, Sara & Audretsch, David & Link, Albert, 2017. "Sources of Knowledge Used by Entrepreneurial Firms in the European High-Tech Sector," UNCG Economics Working Papers 17-4, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Hyunbae CHUN & Jung HUR & Young Gak KIM & Hyeog Ug KWON, 2017. "Cross-border Vertical Integration and Intra-firm Trade: New evidence from Korean and Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 17049, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2017. "From the Economics of Information to the Economics of Knowledge," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201706, University of Turin.