Report NEP-CSE-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flavio Calvino, 2016. "Technological Innovation and the Distribution of Employment Growth: a firm-level analysis," LEM Papers Series 2016/37, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Johannes VAN DER POL & Jean Paul RAMESHKOUMAR, 2016. "The co-evolution of knowledge and collaboration networks: The role of technology life-cycle in Structural Composite Materials," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-25, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Isabel Narbón-Perpiñá & Kristof De Witte, 2016. "Local governments’ efficiency: A systematic literature review – Part I," Working Papers 2016/20, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Martins, Pedro S., 2016. "The Diversity of Personnel Practices and Firm Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 10289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Huang, We-Chi & Chen, Ping-ho & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2016. "International R&D Funding and Patent Collateral in an R&D-Growth Model," MPRA Paper 74881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stanislao Gualdi & Antoine Mandel, 2016. "Endogenous Growth in Production Networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16054, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Olivos Rossini, L.M., 2016. "Internationalization at home : Technology-supported multicultural learning in Peru," Other publications TiSEM 08fc1097-494d-4ab1-97e7-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Luis Cabezas & Alejandro Jara, 2016. "International Banking and Cross-Border Effects of Regulation: Lessons from Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 790, Central Bank of Chile.
- Sefiani, Yassine & Davies, Barry & Bown, Robin, 2016. "The perceptual effects of location on the performance of small businesses," MPRA Paper 74768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Kangoye, Thierry, 2016. "Start-Up Capital and Women's Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Swaziland," IZA Discussion Papers 10279, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).