Report NEP-CSE-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mili Naskar & Rupayan Pal, 2016. "Network externalities and process R&D: A Cournot-Bertrand comparison," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-020, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Thomas Winberry & Pablo Ottonello, 2016. "Does Firm Heterogeneity Matter for Aggregate Dynamics? Evidence from the Allocation of Capital and Labor," 2016 Meeting Papers 578, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Castren, Klaus & Kortelainen, Aleksi & Seppälä, Timo, 2016. "The Lack of Boundaries Resources Hinders the Growth of Industrial Internet," ETLA Reports 55, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Justice Tei Mensah, 2016. "Bring Back Our Light: Power Outages and Industrial Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2016.20, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes, 2016. "Science and technology parks and firm growth," Working Papers 2072/266576, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & Arpit Tiwari, 2016. "Picking the winner: Measuring urban sustainability in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-021, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ryohei Hisano & Tsutomu Watanabe & Takayuki Mizuno & Takaaki Ohnishi & Didier Sornette, 2016. "The gradual evolution of buyer-seller networks and their role in aggregate fluctuations," CARF F-Series CARF-F-389, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Vincent Vicard & Vincent Rebeyrol & Nicolas Berman, 2016. "Demand learning and firm dynamics:evidence from exporters," 2016 Meeting Papers 517, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carlos Ballestero & Carlos E. Posada, 2016. "Explaining economic growth in developed economies after 1980," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 015012, Universidad EAFIT.
- Guimarães Barbosa, Evaldo, 2016. "External determinants of small business survival – The overwhelming impact of GDP and other environmental factors and a new proposed framework," MPRA Paper 73346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Zhe & Massa, Massimo & Xu, Niahang & Zhang, Hong, 2016. "The Impact of Sin Culture: Evidence from Earning Management and Alcohol Consumption in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 11475, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Yongmin & Sappington, david, 2016. "An Optimal Rule for Patent Damages Under Sequential Innovation," MPRA Paper 73438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy Kehoe & Sewon Hur & Kim Ruhl & Jose Asturias, 2016. "Firm Entry and Exit and Aggregate Growth," 2016 Meeting Papers 573, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman & Eugenio Proto, "undated". "Smithian Growth through Creative Organization," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2013-014, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Joel Peress & jim goldman, 2016. "Firm Innovation and Financial Analysis: How Do They Interact?," 2016 Meeting Papers 531, Society for Economic Dynamics.