Report NEP-CSE-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grillitsch, Markus & Asheim, Björn, 2015. "Cluster Policy: Renewal through the integration of institutional variety," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/21, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian & Schubert, Torben, 2015. "The Impact of Captive Innovation Offshoring on the Effectiveness of Organizational Adaptation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/22, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Obschonka, Martin & Stuetzer, Michael & Gosling, Samuel D. & Rentfrow, Peter J. & Lamb, Michael E. & Potter, Jeff & Audretsch, David B., 2015. "Entrepreneurial Regions: do macro-psychological Cultural Characteristics of Regions help solve the “Knowledge Paradox” of Economics?," MPRA Paper 65202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Saia & Dan Andrews & Silvia Albrizio, 2015. "Productivity Spillovers from the Global Frontier and Public Policy: Industry-Level Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1238, OECD Publishing.
- Hombert, Johan & Matray, Adrien, 2015. "Can Innovation Help U.S. Manufacturing Firms Escape Import Competition from China?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10666, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lew, Jia Hui & Marwede, Malte & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2015. "Does cognitive distance affect product development for distant target groups? Evidence from the literature using co-citation methodology," Working Papers 89, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Naruemon Choochinprakarn, 2015. "Strategic Uses of Electronic Commerce for Thai Travel Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 2303915, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jérôme Creel & Maurizio Iacopetta, 2015. "Macroeconomic Policy and potential growth," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-15, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Antonio Báez-Morales, 2015. "“Differences in efficiency between Formal and Informal Micro Firms in Mexico”," IREA Working Papers 201516, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2015.
- Schubert, Torben, 2015. "Infringement of Intellectual Property in Innovation Partnerships," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/23, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Chihcheng Lo, 2015. "Institutional Void And The Evolution Of Appropriability Regime - The Case Of The Transition Of Intellectual Property Rights Policy In Taiwan," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 2303747, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Fernanda De Negri & Luiz Ricardo Cavalcante & Patrick Franco Alves, 2015. "University-enterprise Interaction in Brazil: The Role of the Public Research Infrastructure," Discussion Papers 0206, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Luca Lambertini & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Alessandro Tampieri, 2015. "Cournot Competition and "Green" Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Working Paper series 15-21, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- De Giorgi,Giacomo & Ploenzke,Matthew & Rahman,Aminur, 2015. "Small firms? formalization : the stick treatment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7318, The World Bank.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Lauterbach, Rodolfo & Mairesse, Jacques, 2015. "Micro-Evidence on Product and Labor Market Regime Differences between Chile and France," IZA Discussion Papers 9125, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tagscherer, Ulrike, 2015. "Science-Industry-Linkages in China: Motivation, Models and Success Factors for Collaborations of MNCs with Chinese Academia," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 47, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- NISHIOKA Yumi, 2015. "Impact of the Relationship between HR policy and Practices on Corporate Growth (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Fernandes,Ana Margarida & Ferro,Esteban & Wilson,John S. & Fernandes,Ana Margarida & Ferro,Esteban & Wilson,John S., 2015. "Product standards and firms? export decisions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7315, The World Bank.
- Karen E. Wilson, 2015. "Policy Lessons from Financing Innovative Firms," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 24, OECD Publishing.
- Kundu, Nobinkhor & Banu, Asma, 2014. "Sustainable development of low income countries through investment in tertiary education," MPRA Paper 65209, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Jul 2014.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2015. "Empirical Evidence from Canadian Firm-level Data on the Relationship Between Trade and Productivity Performance," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2015097e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Rizos, Vasileios & Behrens, Arno & Taranic, Igor, 2015. "Measuring progress in eco-innovation," CEPS Papers 10676, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- YoungGak KIM & KWON Hyeog Ug, 2015. "The Economic Impact of Cloud Service in Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 15027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Seungjin Han, 2015. "Competing Mechanisms: Theory and Applications in Directed Search Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-07, McMaster University, revised May 2016.
- Heidi Tworek & Simone M. Müller, "undated". "Introduction to Special Issue on "The Governance of International Communications: Business, Politics, and Standard-Setting in the Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries"," Working Paper 268006, Harvard University OpenScholar.