Report NEP-CSE-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2014. "R&D partnerships and innovation performance: Can there be too much of a good thing?," DICE Discussion Papers 154, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- World Bank, 2013. "Fostering Innovation for Productivity and Competitiveness," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16580, The World Bank.
- Bozeman, Barry & Link, Albert N., 2014. "Toward an Assessment of Impacts from U.S. Technology and Innovation Policies," UNCG Economics Working Papers 14-5, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Dutz, Mark A. & O'Connell, Stephen D. & Troncoso, Javier L., 2014. "Public and private investments in innovation capabilities : structural transformation in the Chilean wine industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6983, The World Bank.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2013. "Innovation and Job Creation: A sustainable relation?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2013-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael E. Porter & Scott Stern, 2014. "Defining Clusters of Related Industries," NBER Working Papers 20375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arntz, Melanie & Gregory, Terry, 2014. "What old stagers could teach us: Examining age complementarities in regional innovation systems," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-050, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Tilo F. Halaszovich & Sarianna M. Lundan, 2014. "The Moderating Role of FDI Motives and Embeddedness on the Performance of Foreign and Domestic Firms in Emerging Markets," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 36 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Aug 2014.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lopes-Bento, Cindy & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2014. "Direct and cross-scheme effects in a research and development subsidy program," DICE Discussion Papers 152, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Hori, Takeo & Yamagami, Hiroaki, 2014. "Intellectual property rights protection in the presence of exhaustible resources," MPRA Paper 58064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & Capozza, Claudia & De Carlo, Angela, 2013. "Effiiciency in regional investments in R&D: implications for territorial growth," Working Papers 1303, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Osmundsen, Petter, 2014. "Innovation in the supply and procurement of rig services," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014/9, University of Stavanger.
- Sarker, Sudipa & Engwall, Mats & Trucco, Paolo & Feldmann, Andreas, 2014. "Effects of product and supplier criticality on resilience capabilities: An empirical analysis of a global supply chain," INDEK Working Paper Series 2014/7, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.
- KAWAKAMI Atsushi & ASABA Shigeru, 2014. "How Does the Market Value Organizational Management Practices of Japanese Firms? Using interview survey data," Discussion papers 14050, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Vincent Sterk & Petr Sedlacek, 2014. "The growth potential of startups over the business cycle," 2014 Meeting Papers 84, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anna Sabadash, 2013. "ICT Employment Statistics in Europe: Measuring Methodology," JRC Working Papers JRC84122, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Stephen Littlechild, 2014. "The competition assessment framework for the retail energy sector: some concerns about the proposed interpretation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1426, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.