Report NEP-CSE-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Marinucci, 2014. "Cooperative R&D networks among firms and public research institutions," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 962, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Davide Antonioli & Simone Borghesi & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014. "Are Regional Systems Greening the Economy? the Role of Environmental Innovations and Agglomeration Forces," Working Papers 2014.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2014. "Innovation in the Service Sector and the Role of Patents and Trade Secrets," Discussion papers 14030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lionel Fontagné & Pamina Koenig & Florian Mayneris & Sandra Poncet, 2013. "Cluster Policies and Firm Selection: Evidence from France," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00975554, HAL.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2014. "On firms' product space evolution: the role of firm and local product relatedness," Working Papers 402, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- F. Quatraro & S. Usai, 2014. "Are knowledge flows all alike? Evidence from European regions," Working Paper CRENoS 201405, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Ernest Miguélez, 2014. "Inventor Diasporas and the Internalionalization of Technology," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1425, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Simachev, Yuri & Kuzyk, Mikhail & Feygina, Vera, 2014. "Russian policies in support of innovation: elusive quest for efficiency," MPRA Paper 56750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Bertheau, 2014. "Innovation et intelligence collective," Post-Print hal-01009026, HAL.
- Garbellini, Nadia, 2014. "International division of labour and countries’ competitiveness: the case of Italy and Germany," MPRA Paper 56542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schreyögg, Georg & Ostermann, Simone M., 2014. "Managing uncertainty in intensive care units: Exploring formal and informal coping practices in a university hospital," Discussion Papers 2014/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Nguyen, Ha & Jaramillo, Patricio A., 2014. "Institutions and firms'return to innovation : evidence from the world bank enterprise survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6918, The World Bank.
- Ruge-Leiva, Diego-Ivan, 2014. "International R&D Spillovers and Unobserved Common Shocks," MPRA Paper 56718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KIYOTA Kozo, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment in Japan: A review of the empirical literature (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:cdi:wpaper:1569 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amel, Dean F. & Prager, Robin A., 2014. "Community Bank Performance: How Important are Managers?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).