Report NEP-CSE-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00727529 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Esther Goya & Esther Vayá & Jordi Suriñach, 2012. "“Do intra- and inter-industry spillovers matter? CDM model estimates for Spain”," IREA Working Papers 201214, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Vivas-Augier, Carlos & Barge-Gil, Andrés, 2012. "Impact on firms of the use of knowledge providers: a systematic review of the literature," MPRA Paper 41042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MARUKAWA Tomoo & KOMAGATA Tetsuya, 2012. "Catch-Down Innovation in Developing Countries and the Strategy of Japanese Companies: The Case of Karasawa Seisakusho, Ltd. in the Chinese electric bicycle industry (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Carolin Haeussler & Matthew J. Higgins, 2012. "Explaining Preferences for Control Rights in Strategic Alliances: A Property Rights and Capabilities Perspective Approach," NBER Working Papers 18364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muriel Fadairo & Cintya Lanchimba Lopez, 2012. "Performance in distribution systems : What is the influence of the upstream firm’s organizational choices ?," Working Papers 1224, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Jonas Debrulle, 2012. "Start-up export intensity: An empirical investigation of the impact of absorptive capacity and business owner human and social capital," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 32, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Tom Broekel, 2012. "The co-evolution of proximities - a network level study," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1217, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2012.
- Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty & Maria Savona, 2012. "Strategic interactions in public R&D across EU-15 countries : A spatial econometric analysis," Working Papers 1223, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty & Maria Savona, 2012. "Strategic interactions in public R&D across EU-15 countries : A spatial econometric analysis," Working Papers halshs-00727362, HAL.
- David Rigby, 2012. "The Geography of Knowledge Relatedness and Technological Diversification in U.S. Cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1218, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2012.
- Sala, Davide & Yalcin, Erdal, 2012. "Export experience of managers and the internationalization of firms," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 18/2012, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Roxana Mihet, 2012. "Effects of Culture on Firm Risk-Taking; A Cross-Country and Cross-Industry Analysis," IMF Working Papers 12/210, International Monetary Fund.