Report NEP-CSE-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Caragliu & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "Cognitive Capital and Islands of Innovation: The Lucas Growth Model from a Regional Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-116/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pami Dua & B. N. GOLDAR & SMRUTI RANJAN BEHERA, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment And Technology Spillover-- An Evaluation Across Different Clusters In India," Working papers 200, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Mario Tello, 2011. "Ciencia, Tecnología, Cooperación Tecnológica, Tic Y Rentabilidad De Las Empresas Manufactureras Bajo Un Enfoque Empresarial: El Caso Del Perú, 2004-2005," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2011-311, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Mathijs de Vaan & Ron Boschma, 2011. "The Dynamics of Interfirm Networks along the Industry Life Cycle: The Case of the Global Video Games Industry 1987-2007," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1114, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2011.
- Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Ahmad, H. Mushtaq & Rehman, Kashif-Ur- & Safwan, Nadeem, 2011. "Factors influencing intention to create new venture among young graduates," MPRA Paper 32679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2010. "Are R&D subsidies provided optimally? Evidence from a simulated agency-firm stochastic dynamic game," CERIS Working Paper 201011, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- A. Arrighetti & F. Landini & A. Lasagni, 2011. "Intangible assets and firms heterogeneity: evidence from Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2011-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stacie Beck & Alexis Chaves, 2011. "The Impact Of Taxes On Trade Competitiveness," Working Papers 11-09, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.