Report NEP-CSE-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Cantner & Tatiana Plotnikova, 2009. "Technological Diversity and Future Product Diversity in the Drug Industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-031, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini & A. Sterlacchini, 2009. "Managerial incentive and the firms' propensity to invest in product and process innovation," Working Papers 655, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Adão Carvalho, 2009. "In search of excellence - Innovation contests to foster innovation and entrepreneurship in Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_07, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Tetsugen Haruyama, 2009. "Competitive Innovation with Codified And Tacit Knowledge," Discussion Papers 0905, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Gijsbert Zwart, 2009. "Competition for access; spectrum rights and downstream access in wireless telecommunications," CPB Discussion Paper 123, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Christopher Kilby & Axel Dreher, 2009. "The Impact of Aid on Growth Revisited: Do Donor Motives Matter?," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 5, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Helmers, Claes Gustav & Connor, John M. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Vroom, Govert, 2009. "Entry, Ownership Form, and Spatial Location: An Analysis of the Hotel Industry," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49561, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- R. L. Bruno & M. Bytchkova & S. Estrin, 2008. "Institutional Determinants of New Firm Entry in Russia: A Cross Regional Analysis," Working Papers 650, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dooley, Frank J. & Martens, Bobby J. & Blomeke, Phillip, 2009. "Effects of Supply Chain Management for Food and Grocery Companies," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49399, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Giuseppe Tattara & Paolo Crestanello, 2009. "A Global Network and its Local Ties. Restructuring of the Benetton Group," Working Papers 2009_11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Pellešová, Pavlína, 2008. "Influence of integration of Czech Republic into EU on form and protection of economic competition," MPRA Paper 12077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lotero Contreras, Jorge & Posada Duque, Héctor Mauricio & Valderrama, Daniel, 2009. "Competitiveness of Colombian Departments observed from an Economic geography Perspective," BORRADORES DEPARTAMENTO DE ECONOMÍA 005519, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.