Report NEP-CSE-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Teresa da Silva Lopes, 2008. "Global Management and the Strategic Role of Brands," Working Papers 10, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Sandra Phlippen & An Vermeersch, 2008. "Pharmaceutical Research Strategies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-022/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 08 May 2008.
- Giuseppe Tattara, 2008. "The Internationalisation of Production Activities of Italian Industrial Districts," Working Papers 2008_13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Philippe Barla & Christos Constantatos & Markus Herrmann, 2008. "Environmental Regulation as a Coordination Device for the Introduction of a Green Product: The Porter’s Hypothesis Revisited," Discussion Paper Series 2008_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised May 2008.
- Alvaro Sandroni & Wojciech Olszewski, 2008. "Strategic Manipulation of Empirical Tests," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.