Report NEP-CSE-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- R. Lamadrid & A. Heene & X. Gellynck, 2008. "Rewiring Business Firms through an Entrepreneurial-Oriented Strategy Making," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/499, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Eleonora Di Maria & Stefano Micelli, 2008. "SMEs and Competitive Advantage: a Mix of Innovation, Marketing and ICT. The Case of "Made in Italy"," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0070, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Abe de Jong & Thuy Thu Nguyen & Mathijs A. van Dijk, 2008. "Strategic Debt: Evidence from Bertrand and Cournot Competition," Working Papers 11, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Lal, Kaushalesh & Dunnewijk, Theo, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation Strategies in ICT SMEs in Enlarged Europe (EU25)," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Wendy Dobson & Anil K Kashyap, 2006. "The Contradiction in China’s Gradualist Banking Reforms," Working Papers Series 08, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Subhash C. Ray, 2008. "Are Indian Firms too Small? A Nonparametric Analysis of Cost Efficiency and Industry Structure of Indian Manufacturing," Working papers 2008-10, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Cuong Le Van & Manh-Hung Nguyen & Thai Bao Luong & Tu Anh Nguyen, 2008. "New Technology, Human Capital and Growth for European Transitional Economies," THEMA Working Papers 2008-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koskela, Erkki & König, Jan, 2008. "Strategic Outsourcing, Profit Sharing and Equilibrium Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 3413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).