Report NEP-CSE-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MacIntosh, Robert & MacLean, Donald & Seidl, David, 2008. "Strategy Workshops and Strategic Change," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 2145, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Andreja Jaklic & Joze P. Damijan & Matija Rojec, 2008. "Innovation Cooperation and Innovation Activity of Slovenian Enterprises," LICOS Discussion Papers 20108, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "China’s New Development Strategy: Environment and Energy Security," MPRA Paper 7639, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Fell, Harrison, 2008. "Ex-vessel Pricing and IFQs: A Strategic Approach," Discussion Papers dp-08-01, Resources For the Future.
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2008. "Comparative Analysis of IT Management and Productivity between Japanese and U.S. Firms," Discussion papers 08007, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Marco Flávio da Cunha Resende & Daniela Almeida Raposo Torres, 2008. "National innovation system, competitiveness and economic growth," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td325, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Marco Guerzoni, 2008. "Product variety and price strategy in the ski manufacturing industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-015, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Adam Geršl, 2008. "Performance and financing of the corporate sector: the role of foreign direct investment," Working Papers IES 2008/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2008.
- Ari Van Assche & Galina A. Schwartz, 2008. "Institutions and Multinational Ownership Strategy," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-07, CIRANO.
- Khan, Haider & Liu, Yibei, 2008. "Ecological Economics of Water in China: Towards A Strategy for Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 7705, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Bartel, Ann P. & Lach, Saul & Sicherman, Nachum, 2008. "Outsourcing and Technological Innovations: A Firm-Level Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3334, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).