Report NEP-CSE-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dan Li & Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2007. "Internal and external factors on firms? transfer pricing decisions: Insights from organization studies," Working Papers 5, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Véronique Tran & Susan Schneider, 2007. "The role of emotion in strategic issue interpretation: the case of diversity," Working Papers CEB 07-036.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Stephen Tallman & Dan Li, 2007. "Do we buy more or less when we want to learn? The knowledge strategies and structural forms of US cross-border acquisitions," Working Papers 6, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Constantina Kottaridi & Marina Papanastassiou & Christos Pitelis, 2007. "Determinants of MNE subsidiaries decision to set uo own R&D laboratories: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 007, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Espina, Carlos & Noer, John, 2007. "Cote d'Ivoire : competitiveness, Cocoa, and the real exchange rate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4416, The World Bank.
- Marcus Wagner, 2007. "Determinants of the Acquisition of Smaller Firms by Larger Incumbents in High-Tech Industries: Are they related to Innovation and Technology Sourcing?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-063, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- ITO Banri & TOMIURA Eiichi & WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2007. "Dissecting Offshore Outsourcing and R&D: A Survey of Japanese Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 07060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Schnatz, Bernd, 2007. "Explaining and forecasting euro area exports: which competitiveness indicator performs best?," Working Paper Series 0833, European Central Bank.
- Constantina Kottaridi & Marina Papanastassiou & Christos Pitelis & Dimitrios Thomakos, 2007. "The Multinational Corporation and the global sourcing of knowledge: Remodeling absorptive capacity," Working Papers 008, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.