Report NEP-CSE-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zoltan J. Acs & Siri Terjesen, 2007. "Born Local: Two Avenues to Internationalization," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00155762_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benchimol, Guy, 2007. "Knowledge Assisted Innovation," MPRA Paper 3725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Coad, 2007. "Firm growth : a survey," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r07024, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Adelheid Holl, 2007. "Production Subcontracting and Location," Working Papers 2007-17, FEDEA.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-03-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00156803_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Makoto Hisanaga, 2007. "Comparative Advantage Structure of U.S. International Services," KIER Working Papers 633, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Susanne Wied-Nebbeling, 2007. "Fringe firms: Are they better off in a heterogeneous market?," Working Paper Series in Economics 31, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Benchimol, Guy, 2006.
"L'Entreprise à l'ère de l'Economie de la Connaissance
[Enterprise at the era of Knowledge Economy]," MPRA Paper 3732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Louis Augustin-Jean, 2007. "The Social Construction of Markets in a Transitional Economy: The Example of the Sugar Industry in China," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-4, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Consoli, Davide & Patrucco, Pier Paolo, 2007. "Technological Platforms and the Governance of Knowledge: Evidence from Italy and the UK," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200704, University of Turin.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3730 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olav Wicken, 2007. "The Role of R&D in Industrial Policy: Rise and fall of a research driven strategy for industrialisation," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070603, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Hussinger, Katrin, 2007. "Pre-empting Technology Competition Through Firm Acquisitions," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-027, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tommy Clausen & Svein Olav Nås & Bart Verspagen, 2007. "Norwegian Innovation and Industrial Structure: Insiders and Outsiders?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070610, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Carolina Castaldi & Giovanni Dosi, 2007. "The patterns of output growth of firms and countries: new evidence on scale invariances and scale specificities," LEM Papers Series 2007/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Héctor Salgado Banda & Lorenzo E. Bernal Verdugo, 2007. "Multifactor Productivity and its Determinants: Al Empirical Analysis for Mexican Manufacturing," Working Papers 2007-09, Banco de México.
- Item repec:kas:poabec:2007-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore