Report NEP-CSE-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200529 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200424 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ttu:wpaper:tutwpe05/125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bertrand, Olivier & Zitouna, Habib, 2005. "Domestic versus Cross-Border Acquisitions: Which Impact on the Target Frims' Performance?," Working Paper Series 647, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Franks, Julian & Mayer, Colin & Wagner, Hannes F., 2005. "The Origins of the German Corporation â€“ Finance, Ownership and Control," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 65, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Fumio Hayashi & Koji Nomura, 2005. "Can IT be Japan's Savior?," NBER Working Papers 11749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neuhoff, K. & Grubb, M. & Keats, K., 2005. "Impact of the allowance allocation on prices and efficiency," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0552, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200414 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "Skills Formation And Wage Inequality In Developing Countries: A Theoretical Analysis," Labor and Demography 0511009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200407 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Álvarez, Luis J. & Hernando, Ignacio, 2005. "The price setting behaviour of Spanish firms: evidence from survey data," Working Paper Series 0538, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200517 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irene Brambilla, 2005. "A Customs Union with Multinational Firms: The Automobile Market in Argentina and Brazil," NBER Working Papers 11745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ting Zhu & Vishal Singh & Anthony J. Dukes, 2005. "Local Competition and Impact of Entry by a Dominant Retailer," CIE Discussion Papers 2005-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200524 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Lorenz, 2005. "Screening markets for cartel detection - collusive marker in the CFD cartel-audit," Industrial Organization 0511003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lal, Kaushalesh, 2005. "New Technologies and Indian SMEs," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 2005-06, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Benito Arruñada, 2005. "Price regulation of plastic money: A critical assessment of Spanish rules," Economics Working Papers 899, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- William R. Latham & Helen Bowers, 2005. "Information Asymmetries, Litigation Risk and the Demand for Fairness Opinions: Evidence from U.S. Mergers & Acquisitions, 1980-2002," Working Papers 05-17, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200520 is not listed on IDEAS anymore