Report NEP-COM-2020-04-06This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Loertscher, Simon & Marx, Leslie & Rey, Patrick, 2020. "Collusive Market Allocations," TSE Working Papers 20-1084, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Neus, Werner & Stadler, Manfred & Unsorg, Maximiliane, 2020. "Market structure, common ownership and coordinated manager compensation," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 133, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Emek Basker & Fariha Kamal, 2020. "Recall and Response: Relationship Adjustments to Adverse Information Shocks," Working Papers 20-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2020. "Recurrent Preemption Games," DSSR Discussion Papers 110, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Frédéric Marty, 2020. "Is the Consumer Welfare Obsolete? A European Union Competition Law Perspective," GREDEG Working Papers 2020-13, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Cristiana Vitale & Rosamaria Bitetti & Isabelle Wanner & Eszter Danitz & Carlotta Moiso, 2020. "The 2018 edition of the OECD PMR indicators and database: Methodological improvements and policy insights," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1604, OECD Publishing.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Kene Boun My & Andrea Guido & Mathieu Lefebvre, 2020. "Controlling Monopoly Power in a Double-Auction Market Experiment," GREDEG Working Papers 2020-06, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Christophe BELLEGO & Romain DE NIJS, 2020. "The Unintended Consequences of Anti-Piracy Laws on Markets with Asymmetric Piracy: The Case of the French Movie Industry," Working Papers 2020-03, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Joseph Cullen & Nicolas Schutz & Oleksandr Shcherbakov, 2020. "Welfare Analysis of Equilibria With and Without Early Termination Fees in the US Wireless Industry," Staff Working Papers 20-9, Bank of Canada.
- Pragya Kakani & Michael Chernew & Amitabh Chandra, 2020. "Rebates in the Pharmaceutical Industry: Evidence from Medicines Sold in Retail Pharmacies in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 26846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Mérel & Ariel Ortiz-Bobea & Emmanuel Paroissien, 2020. "How Big is the “Lemons” Problem? Historical Evidence from French Wines," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 20-05, INRAE UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Osman Gulseven & Michael Wohlgenant, 2020. "A Hedonic Metric Approach to Estimating the Demand for Differentiated Products: An Application to Retail Milk Demand," Papers 2003.07197, arXiv.org.
- Giovanni Andreottola & Antoni-Italo de Moragas, 2020. "Scandals, Media Competition and Political Accountability," CSEF Working Papers 557, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.