Report NEP-COM-2019-10-21This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-COM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thibaut Lamadon & Magne Mogstad & Bradley Setzler, 2019. "Imperfect competition, compensating differentials and rent sharing in the U.S. labor market," Discussion Papers 918, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Cabral, Luís M B & Gilbukh, Sonia, 2019. "Rational Buyers Search When Prices Increase," CEPR Discussion Papers 13940, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Renaud Foucart & Jana Friedrichsen, 2019. "All-pay competition with captive consumers," Working Papers 277451127, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Giuranno, Michele G. & Scrimitore, Marcella & Stamatopoulos, Giorgos, 2019. "Vertical Integration under an Optimal Tax Policy: a Consumer Surplus Detrimental Result," ETA: Economic Theory and Applications 294195, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- David H. Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson & Gary Pisano & Pian Shu, 2019. "Foreign Competition and Domestic Innovation: Evidence from U.S. Patents," CESifo Working Paper Series 7865, CESifo.
- Nicholas Economides & John Kwoka & Thomas Philippon & Robert Seamans & Hal Singer & Marshall Steinbaum & Lawrence J. White, 2019. "Assessing DOJ’s Proposed Remedy in Sprint/T-Mobile: Can Ex Ante Competitive Conditions in Wireless Markets Be Restored?," Working Papers 19-14, NET Institute.
- Tamayo, Cesar E. & Gomez, Jose E. & Valencia, Oscar, 2019. "Bank Market Power and Firm Finance: Evidence from Bank and Loan Level Data," Working papers 20, Red Investigadores de Economía.
- Micael Castanheira De Moura & Carmine Ornaghi & Georges Siotis, 2019. "The Unexpected Consequences of Generic Entry," Working Papers ECARES 2019-21, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fontaine, Francois & Martin, Julien & Mejean, Isabelle, 2019. "Price Discrimination within and across EMU Markets: Evidence from French Exporters," CEPR Discussion Papers 13960, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hussinger, Katrin & Issah, Abdul-Basit, 2019. "Firm acquisitions by family firms: A mixed gamble approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-044, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Behrens, Kristian & Kichko, Sergey & Ushchev, Philip, 2019. "Intersectoral linkages: Good shocks, bad outcomes?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yannis Bakos & Hanna Halaburda, 2019. "Platform Competition with Multihoming on Both Sides: Subsidize or Not?," Working Papers 19-12, NET Institute.
- Atella, Vincenzo & Decarolis, Francesco, 2019. "Procuring Medical Devices: Evidence from Italian Public Tenders," CEPR Discussion Papers 14044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Le Texier & Ludovic Ragni, 2019. "Concurrence 'hybride', innovation et régulation : un modèle de duopole," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-29, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Doval, Laura & Skreta, Vasiliki, 2019. "Optimal mechanism for the sale of a durable good," CEPR Discussion Papers 13967, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maria Polyakova & Stephen P. Ryan, 2019. "Subsidy Targeting with Market Power," NBER Working Papers 26367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Radecke, Julia & Hefele, Joseph & Hirth, Lion, 2019. "Markets for Local Flexibility in Distribution Networks," EconStor Preprints 204559, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Cristian Huse & Claudio Lucinda, Andre Ribeiro, 2019. "The Impact of Incentives on the Energy Paradox: Evidence from Micro Data," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_39, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP), revised 16 Oct 2019.
- Jorge Luis Casanova Ferrando, 2019. "The Airbnb Effect on theRental Market: the Case of Madrid," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2019-34, FEDEA.