Report NEP-COM-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bos, Iwan & Peeters, Ronald, 2019. "Price Competition in a Vertizontally Differentiated Duopoly," Research Memorandum 017, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Budzinski, Oliver & Gänßle, Sophia & Kunz-Kaltenhäuser, Philipp, 2019. "How does online streaming affect antitrust remedies to centralized marketing? The case of European football broadcasting rights," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 128, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Nikolai Bazenkov & Elena Glamozdina & Maria Kuznetsova & Marina Sandomirskaia, 2019. "Price Dispersion In Internet Sales: Data From An Online Marketplace Contradict Lab Experiments," HSE Working papers WP BRP 219/EC/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Dosis, Anastasios & Muthoo, Abhinay, 2019. "Experimentation in Dynamic R&D Competition," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1214, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Nocco, Antonella & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Salto, Matteo, 2017. "Monopolistic competition and optimum product selection: why and how heterogeneity matters," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83567, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Patrick Dennis & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Carola Schenone, 2019. "Common Ownership Does Not Have Anti-Competitive Effects in the Airline Industry," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2019-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ryan Hawthorne & Lukasz Grzybowski, 2019. "Benefits of Regulation vs. Competition Where Inequality Is High: The Case of Mobile Telephony in South Africa," CESifo Working Paper Series 7703, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bos, Iwan, 2019. "Competition Policy within the Coordinated and Hierarchical Market Tradition: The Case of Germany and France," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Lamoreaux, N., 2019. "The Problem of Bigness: From Standard Oil to Google," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1963, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Arthur Charpentier & Alfred Galichon & Lucas Vernet, 2019. "Optimal transport on large networks a practitioner guide," Working Papers hal-02173210, HAL.
- Reifner, Udo, 2019. "Systemic usury and the European Consumer Credit Directive," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 161, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Gorecki, Paul, 2019. "Reforming the Regulation of Household Waste Collection Services in Ireland: the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission Study," MPRA Paper 95000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- firano, zakaria & filali Adib, fatine, 2018. "Competition and financial stability: a new paradigm," MPRA Paper 95167, University Library of Munich, Germany.