Report NEP-COM-2019-07-08This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Yongmin & Li, Jianpei & Schwartz, Marius, 2019. "Competitive differential pricing," MPRA Paper 94381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Legros & Konrad O. Stahl, 2019. "Local search markets and external competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 7683, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joachim Heinzel, 2019. "Bundling in a Distribution Channel with Retail Competition," Working Papers CIE 120, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Parisa Pourkarmi & Gamal Atallah, 2019. "Cooperating in R&D and Advertising," Working Papers 1902E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Marco de Pinto & Laszlo Goerke, 2019. "Welfare-enhancing trade unions in an oligopoly with excessive entry," CESifo Working Paper Series 7668, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vogelsang, Ingo, 2019. "Net neutrality regulation: Much ado about nothing?," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-023, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Slade, Margaret E., 2019. "Vertical Mergers: Ex Post Evidence and Ex Ante Evaluation Methods," Microeconomics.ca working papers margaret_e._slade-2019-10, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Jun 2019.
- Kaukin, Andrey (Каукин, Андрей) & Pavlov, Pavel (Павлов, Павел), 2019.
"Development and construction of a competitive model of the Russian market of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
[Разработка И Построение Конкурентной Модели Российского Рынка Черных И Цветных Металлов]," Working Papers 061914, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Giovanni Compiani & Philip A. Haile & Marcelo Sant'Anna, 2018. "Common Values, Unobserved Heterogeneity, and Endogenous Entry in U.S. Offshore Oil Lease Auctions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2137R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2019.
- PAulo Roberto Scalco & Benjamin M. Tabak & Anderson Mutter Teixeira, 2019. "The Dark Side of Prudential Measures," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 078, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Brown, David P. & Eckert, Andrew, 2019. "Pricing Patterns in Wholesale Electricity Markets: Unilateral Market Power or Coordinated Behavior?," Working Papers 2019-9, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2019. "The Industrial Revolution in Services," NBER Working Papers 25968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corina Boar & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2019. "Markups and Inequality," NBER Working Papers 25952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Bontemps & Bezerra Sampaio, 2019. "Entry games for the airline industry," Working Papers hal-02137358, HAL.
- Michael Ewens & Ryan H. Peters & Sean Wang, 2019. "Acquisition Prices and the Measurement of Intangible Capital," NBER Working Papers 25960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2019. "Blockchain Disables Real-World Governance," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1119, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Suzanne H. Bijkerk & Casper G. de Vries, 2019. "Asset-based lending," CESifo Working Paper Series 7662, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nana Adrian, 2019. "Price Discrimination and Salient Thinking," Diskussionsschriften dp1906, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Bodnar, Olivia & Fremerey, Melinda & Normann, Hans-Theo & Schad, Jannika, 2019. "The effects of private damage claims on cartel stability: Experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 315, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Lluis Bru & Daniel Cardona & Jozef Sakovics, 2019. "Beating Coase at Monopoly," ESE Discussion Papers 291, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Daniel Albalate & Mattia Borsati, 2019. "“On the modal shift from motorway to high-speed rail: evidence from Italy”," IREA Working Papers 201910, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2019.
- Thibaut Lamadon & Magne Mogstad & Bradley Setzler, 2019. "Imperfect Competition, Compensating Differentials and Rent Sharing in the U.S. Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 25954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Ethan Singer, 2019. "Pricing by international airline alliances: a retrospective study using supplementary foreign-carrier fare data," CESifo Working Paper Series 7649, CESifo Group Munich.