Report NEP-COM-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico, Giulio & Langus, Gregor & Valletti, Tommaso, 2018. "Horizontal Mergers and Product Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12759, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele & Guo, Dongyu, 2017. "Asymmetric price adjustments: A supply side approach," Working Papers 2072/306511, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele, 2017. "Strategic inventories under limited commitment," Working Papers 2072/306512, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Basile Grassi, 2017. "IO in I-O: Competition and Volatility in Input-Output Networks," 2017 Meeting Papers 1637, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Huber, Martin & Imhof, David, 2018. "Machine Learning with Screens for Detecting Bid-Rigging Cartels," FSES Working Papers 494, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Florent Laroche & Christa Sys & Thierry Vanelslander & Eddy van de Voorde, 2017. "Imperfect competition in a network industry: The case of the European rail freight market," Post-Print halshs-01655013, HAL.
- Aliya Ussinova & Isabelle Laplace & Chantal Roucolle, 2018. "An analysis of the impact of larger aircraft (A-380) on flight frequency," Post-Print hal-01682632, HAL.
- Tomori, Françeska, 2018. "Mixed Duopoly in Education with Vouchers," Working Papers 2072/306548, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Hollenstein, Heinz, 2018. "Innovation strategies of firms: Identification, dynamics and intra-industry heterogeneity," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Philipp Herkenhoff & Sebastian Krautheim, 2018. "The International Organization of Production in the Regulatory Void," CESifo Working Paper Series 6922, CESifo.
- Caroline Mothe & Uyen Nguyen-Thi & Angela Triguero-Cano, 2018. "Innovative products and services with environmental benefits: design of search strategies for external knowledge and absorptive capacity," Post-Print hal-01701063, HAL.
- Ornella Wanda Maietta & Fernanda Mazzotta, 2018. "Firm Survival and Innovation: Knowledge Context Matters!," CSEF Working Papers 496, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Beladi, Hamid, 2017. "How Transport Costs Affect the Decision to Purchase a New or a Remanufactured Good," MPRA Paper 85315, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Mar 2018.
- Jasrial, 2018. "Earnings Management, Effective Tax Rate (Etr) And Book-Tax Gap (Btg)," GATR Journals afr155, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.