Report NEP-COM-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flach, Lisandra & Irlacher, Michael, 2017. "Product versus Process: Innovation Strategies of Multi-Product Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 11922, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Che, Yeon-Koo & Iossa, Elisabetta & Rey, Patrick, 2017. "Prizes versus Contracts as Incentives for Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 11904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- ARA Tomohiro & Arghya GHOSH, 2017. "Tariffs, Vertical Oligopoly, and Market Structure," Discussion papers 17025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wyatt J. Brooks & Joseph Kaboski & Yao Amber Li, 2017. "Growth Policy, Agglomeration and (the Lack of) Competition," Working Papers 2017-020, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Karbowski, Adam, 2016.
"Współpraca badawczo-rozwojowa przedsiębiorstw: przegląd prac empirycznych
[R&D Cooperation of Firms: Empirical literature review]," MPRA Paper 77698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florence THEPOT & Jacques THEPOT, 2017. "Collusion, Managerial incentives and antitrust fines," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2017-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Guido Friebel & Gerard McCullough & Laura Padilla, 2016. "Product Market Deregulation's Winners and Losers: US Railroads between 1981 and 2001," Working Papers 2016-005, Universidad Loyola AndalucÃa, Department of Economics.
- Mulder, M. & Willems, Bert, 2016. "Competition in Retail Electricity Markets : An Assessment of Ten Years Dutch Experience," Discussion Paper 2016-011, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Raphaël Homayoun Boroumand & Georg Zachmann, 2015. "Risk hedging and competition : the case of electricity markets," EcoMod2015 8491, EcoMod.
- Paolo Coccorese & Giovanni Ferri, 2017. "Is Competition Among Cooperative Banks a Negative Sum Game?," CERBE Working Papers wpC19, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Paolo Coccorese & Giovanni Ferri & Fabiola Spiniello, 2017. "Are mergers among cooperative banks worth a dime? Evidence on post-M&A efficiency in Italy," CERBE Working Papers wpC18, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Ester Faia & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2017. "Global Banking: Risk Taking and Competition," CEP Discussion Papers dp1471, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.