Report NEP-COM-2015-09-05This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bergemann, Dirk & Heumann, Tibor & Morris, Stephen, 2015. "Information and Market Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 10791, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Jochen Manegold, 2015. "Competition and Product Innovation of Intermediaries in a Differentiated Duopoly," Working Papers CIE 90, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Tuchman, Anna E. & Nair, Harikesh S. & Gardete, Pedro M., 2015. "Complementarities in Consumption and the Consumer Demand for Advertising," Research Papers 3288, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Steven T. Berry & Philip Haile, 2015. "Identification in Differentiated Products Markets," NBER Working Papers 21500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yongmin Chen & Marius Schwartz, 2015. "Churn vs. Diversion: An Illustrative Model," Working Papers gueconwpa~15-15-07, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Gugler, Klaus Peter & Weichselbaumer, Michael & Zulehner, Christine, 2015. "Analysis of mergers in first-price auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10799, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers & Georg von Graevenitz, 2015. "Technology Entry in the Presence of Patent Thickets," NBER Working Papers 21455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scherer, F. M., 2015. "First Mover Advantages and Optimal Patent Protection," Working Paper Series rwp14-053, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Gilad Sorek, 2015. "Competition and Product Choice in Option Demand Markets," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-11, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Laurence C. Baker & M. Kate Bundorf & Daniel P. Kessler, 2015. "Does Health Plan Generosity Enhance Hospital Market Power?," NBER Working Papers 21513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scherer, F. M., 2014. "The Banking Industry," Working Paper Series rwp14-042, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ronald Fischer, 2013. "Banking on too much of a good thing?," Competition & Regulation Times 380003, New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Crawford, Gregory S. & Shcherbakov, Oleksandr & Shum, Matthew, 2015. "The Welfare Effects of Endogenous Quality Choice in Cable Television Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10793, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- DOI Naoshi & OHASHI Hiroshi, 2015. "An Airline Merger and its Remedies: JAL-JAS of 2002," Discussion papers 15100, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- McCullough, Gerard J., 2015. "Constrained Market Pricing and Revenue Adequacy: Regulatory Implications for Shippers and Class I U.S. Freight Railroads," Staff Papers 207766, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Marco Savioli & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2015. "Add-On Pricing: Theory and Evidence From the Cruise Industry," Working Paper series 15-26, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised May 2016.