Report NEP-COM-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bester, Helmut & Demuth, Juri, 2011. "Signalling rivalry and quality uncertainty in a duopoly," Discussion Papers 2011/20, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Miguel Flores, 2011. "24/7," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/51, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Donald A. R. George, 2011. "Technical progress and product reliability under competition and monopoly," ESE Discussion Papers 211, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Shriver, Scott K. & Srinivasan, V. Seenu, 2011. "What If Marketers Put Their Customers ahead of Profits?," Research Papers 2091, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2012. "Reputation, Competition, and Entry in Procurement," SITE Working Paper Series 14, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:11-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grill, Plina & Bresser, Rudi K. F., 2011. "Resource-based theory and mergers & acquisitions success," Discussion Papers 2011/26, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- M. Kopel & L. Lambertini, 2012. "On price competition with market share delegation contracts," Working Papers wp806, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stühmeier, Torben & Wenzel, Tobias, 2012. "Regulating advertising in the presence of public service broadcasting," DICE Discussion Papers 41, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Taisuke Matsubae & Noriaki Matsushima, 2012. "Does Self-regulation of Advertisement Length Improve Consumer Welfare?," ISER Discussion Paper 0829, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.