Report NEP-COM-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vanja WESTERBERG & Jette Bredahl JACOBSEN & Robert LIFRAN, 2012. "The case for offshore wind farms, artificial reefs and sustainable tourism in the French Mediterranean," Working Papers 12-11, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2012.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2011. "Patterns of Technology, Industry Concentration, and Productivity Growth Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1106, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Item repec:ide:wpaper:24689 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jozsef Sakovics, 2011. "Reference distorted prices," ESE Discussion Papers 203, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Andersson, Fredrik & Jordahl, Henrik, 2011. "Outsourcing Public Services: Ownership, Competition, Quality and Contracting," Working Papers 2011:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux & Thomas Rudolph, 2011. "Price Setting in a Leading Swiss Online Supermarket," NBER Working Papers 17126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Machiel Mulder & Mark Lengton, 2011. "Competition and interest rates in the Dutch mortgage market: an econometric analysis over 2004-2010," NMa Working Papers 5, Netherlands Competition Authority.
- Billard, Olivier & Ivaldi, Marc & Mitraille, Sébastien, 2011. "Evaluation of the Risks of Collective Dominance in the Audit Industry in France," IDEI Working Papers 674, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 07 Jun 2012.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Lovo, Stefano, 2011. "Reputation as an Entry Barrier in the Credit Rating Industry," IDEI Working Papers 675, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 25 May 2012.