Report NEP-COM-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201096 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Boyer, Marcel & Lasserre, Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2010. "A Dynamic Duopoly Investment Game under Uncertain Market Growth," LERNA Working Papers 10.12.318, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Ryoko Oki & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2010. "Exclusive Dealing and the Market Power of Buyers," CARF F-Series CARF-F-222, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Armstrong, Mark & Zhou, Jidong, 2010. "Exploding offers and buy-now discounts," MPRA Paper 24849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muge Ozman, 2010. "The Joint Effect of Technological Distance and Market Distance on Strategic Alliances," Working Papers of BETA 2010-22, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Kovenock, Dan & Morath, Florian & Münster, Johannes, 2010. "Information sharing in contests," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 334, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Zsolt Sandor & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2010. "Nonsequential Search Equilibrium with Search Cost Heterogeneity," Working Papers 2010-11, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Wenli Cheng & Dingsheng Zhang, 2010. "The Armâ€™s Length Principle, Transfer Pricing and Foreclosure under Imperfect Competition," Monash Economics Working Papers 20-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Williams, Jonathan, 2010. "Does Multimarket Contact Facilitate Tacit Collusion? Inference on Conjectural Parameters in the Airline Industry," MPRA Paper 24888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey T. Prince & Daniel H. Simon, 2010. "Do Incumbents Improve Service Quality in Response to Entry? Evidence from Airlines’ On-Time Performance," Working Papers 2010-15, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Franco Mariuzzo & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2010. "Size Metrics and Dynamics of Firms Expansion in the European Pharmaceutical Industry," Working Papers 201037, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Kuminoff, Nicolai, 2010. "Public Policy and Market Competition: How the Master Settlement Agreement Changed the Cigarette Industry," MPRA Paper 24883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tushaj, Arjan, 2010. "Market concentration in the banking sector: Evidence from Albania," BERG Working Paper Series 73, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.