Report NEP-COM-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/15901/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/260620 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/16276/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Douglas D. Davis, 2010. "Advance Production, Inventories and Market Power: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 1001, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2011.
- Dinc, Serdar & Erel, Isil, 2009. "Economic Nationalism in Mergers and Acquisitions," Working Paper Series 2009-24, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Mieke Meurs & Kara M. Reynolds, 2010. "Maintaining New Markets: Determinants of Antitrust Enforcement in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2010-05, American University, Department of Economics.
- Catherine ARAUJO BONJEAN & Jean-François BRUN, 2010. "Price Transmission in the Cocoa-Chocolate Chain," Working Papers 201003, CERDI.
- Item repec:csr:wpaper:1001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ottoz, Elisabetta & Cugno, Franco, 2010. "Choosing the scope of trade secret law when secrets complement patents," MPRA Paper 20672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nabin, Munirul H. & Sgro, Pasquale M., 2010. "Employer sanctions, illegal migration and welfare," Working Papers eco_2010_01, Deakin University, Department of Economics.