Report NEP-COM-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo A. De Francesco, 2009. "A dynamic entry and price game with capacity indivisibility," Department of Economics University of Siena 577, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Federico, Giulio & Lopez, Angel L., 2009. "Divesting power," IESE Research Papers D/812, IESE Business School.
- Ken Burdett & Eric Smith, 2009. "Price distributions and competition," FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 2009-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Haimanko, Ori, 2009. "Information Advantage in Cournot Oligopoly with Separable Information, or Nondifferentiable," Discussion Papers 2009-13, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yongmin Chen & Michael H. Riordan, 2009. "Preferences and Equilibrium in Monopoly and Duopoly," Discussion Papers 0910-03, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Mary Amiti & Amit K. Khandelwal, 2009. "Import Competition and Quality Upgrading," NBER Working Papers 15503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Martinez-Giralt & José María Usategui, 2009. "Iceberg transport technologies in spatial competition. Hotelling reborn," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 791.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Alireza Naghavi & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano, 2009. "Firm Heterogeneity, Contract Enforcement, and the Industry Dynamics of Offshoring," Development Working Papers 282, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Ruiz-Aliseda, Francisco, 2009. "Misinformative advertising," IESE Research Papers D/809, IESE Business School.
- Jacob Bikker & Sherrill Shaffer & Laura Spierdijk, 2009. "Assessing Competition with the Panzar-Rosse Model: The Role of Scale, Costs, and Equilibrium," DNB Working Papers 225, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- William Kerr & Ramana Nanda, 2009. "Banking Deregulations, Financing Constraints, and Firm Entry Size," NBER Working Papers 15499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hurkens, Sjaak & Jeon, Doh-Shin, 2009. "Mobile termination and mobile penetration," IESE Research Papers D/816, IESE Business School.
- Mehrotra, Vikas & Schaik, Dimitri van & Spronk, Jaap & Steenbeek, Onno, 2009. "Creditor-Focused Corporate Governance: Evidence from Mergers and Acquisitions in Japan," CEI Working Paper Series 2009-01, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.