Report NEP-COM-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francis Bloch & Nicolas Quérou, 2008. "Pricing in networks," Working Papers hal-00356356, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00368274_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Davenport, Scott V. & Chadha, R. & Gale, R., 2009. "Competition Policy Reform in Agriculture: A Comparison of the BRICs Countries," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48154, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Acciaro, M. & Haralambides, H., 2008. "Product bundling in global ocean transportation," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2008-18, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00348443_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:005954 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nolan, Elizabeth & Santos, Paulo, 2009. "Evidence for increasing concentration in plant breeding industries in the United States and the European Union," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48060, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2009. "The Impact of Price Discrimination on Revenue: Evidence from the Concert Industry," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 105, Collegio Carlo Alberto.