Report NEP-COM-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ioana Chioveanu, 2008. "Is Bundling Anticompetitive?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Rey, Patrick & Salant, David, 2008. "Abuse of Dominance and Licensing of Intellectual Property," MPRA Paper 9454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Richardson & Ryan Fang, 2008. "Private and public incentives for mergers in the face of foreign entry," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-494, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- David BARTOLINI & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2008. "Are Antitrust Fines Friendly to Competition? An Endogenous Coalition Formation Approach to Collusive Cartels," Working Papers 325, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Ramón Faulí-Oller, 2008. "Capacity restriction by retailers," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Roman Inderst & Tommaso M. Valletti, 2008. "Buyer Power and the “Waterbed Effect”," CEIS Research Paper 107, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Jul 2008.
- Sergio Currarni & Francesco Feri, 2008. "Information Sharing Networks in Oligopoly," Working Papers 2008_16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Oliver Budzinski, 2008. "A Note on Competing Merger Simulation Models in Antitrust Cases: Can the Best Be Identified?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200803, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Heid, Frank & Behr, Andreas, 2008. "The success of bank mergers revisited: an assessment based on a matching strategy," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,06, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ramón Faulí-Oller, 2008. "The role of the interchange fee on the effect of forbidding price discrimination of ATM services," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Trigo Gamarra, Lucinda, 2008. "The effects of liberalization and deregulation on the performance of financial institutions: The case of the German life insurance market," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 93, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Koetter, Michael & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2008. "The implications of latent technology regimes for competition and efficiency in banking," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,15, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Viego, Valentina, 2008.
"Regulacion de la competencia inter-cpaitalista. El caso de los supermercados
[Regulation of inter-capitalist competente. The case of supermarkets]," MPRA Paper 9566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maarten C. W. Janssen & Vladimir A. Karamychev, 2008. "On Bundling in Insurance Markets," Vienna Economics Papers 0809, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Viego, Valentina, 2008.
"Impactos de las grandes superficies comerciales sobre el comercio tradicional y de las medidas regulatorias
[Big retaling facilities´ impact on traditional retail and regulatory laws]," MPRA Paper 9567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rod Tyers, 2008. "Competition Policy, Corporate Saving and China's Current Account Surplus," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-496, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Scott A. Brave & Donald G. Ferguson & Kenneth G. Stewart, 2008. "Competition Within a Cartel: Correction," Econometrics Working Papers 0802, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.